First we need to understand that the UV analyzer uses fluorescence technology.
The so-called fluorescence describes a kind of photoluminescence-luminescence phenomenon.
When a substance at room temperature is irradiated with incident light of a certain wavelength (usually ultraviolet rays or X-rays), it absorbs light energy and enters an excited state;
and emit light with a longer wavelength than the incident light (usually the wavelength is in the visible light band);
And once the incident light is stopped, the luminescence phenomenon will disappear immediately and fluorescence may occur.
Fluorescence technology consists in the fact that a certain substance, after being excited by light of a certain wavelength, in a very short time (8-10 seconds);
The application and method relatedwith this luminescence phenomenon is fluorescence technology.
Ultraviolet analyzer is the use of fluorescence technology, different fluorescent substances have different excitation spectra and emission spectra of physical quality, and then through this physical qualitative identification of substances.
The practical scope of application of the UV analyzer generally includes:
1. In the detection of scientific experiments, the UV analyzer can be used scientific experiments differential analysis many substances such as proteins and nucleotides.
2. In drug production and research, UV analyzers can be used to check alkaloids, vitamins and other substances that can produce fluorescent drug quality.
And the UV analyzer is particularly suitable for the analysis of thin layers, the analysis of punctual paperlayers and the detection.
3. In the chemical industry, such as dyes, coatings, rubber, petroleum, etc., UV analyzers can measure various fluorescent materials, fluorescent indicators and additives, and identify various types of crude oil and crude rubber products.
4. It can be used to measure various types of raw materials in chemical textile fibers.
The ultraviolet analyzer can detect, for example, wool, silk rayon, synthetic cotton fibers, etc. and check the quality of the finished products.
5. In the food inspection of the grain, oil, vegetable and food departments.
The ultraviolet analyzer can be used to check the quality of toxins (such as aflatoxin, etc.), food additives, spoiled vegetables, fruits, cocoa beans, chocolate, fat, honey, etc.
6. In the research of departments such as geology and archaeology.
Ultraviolet analyzers can play a role in discovering various minerals and identifying the authenticity of cultural relics and fossils.
7. In the investigation and research of relevant departments, the ultraviolet analyzer can check fingerprints, secret writings, etc., and help relevant departments to process cases.
Daily maintenance method:
1. When using ultraviolet analysis, you should pay attention to the environment of use.
When not in use, the UV analyzer should be placed in a cool, dry, dust-free, acid-free and vapor-free place, and the power plug should be unplugged and the protective cover should be covered.
2. Do not splash water or liquids on the UV analyzer.
3. If there is dirt on the violet glass and the board on which the object to be observed is placed on the light box of the ultraviolet analyzercan be wiped clean with an alcohol swab Ball.