The constant temperature and humidity test chamber should keep the environment clean and keep the working space clean;
Before long-term storage, treat the bare metal to get everything done - all-around clean and dry personally. Empty all kinds of small water tanks and stainless steel sinks in the studio and pay special attention to dirt and moisture when storing.
The electronic control system of the constant temperature and humidity test box should be cleaned quarterly. In addition, it should be checked that the various electronic components of the operating or execution system, as well as the connecting cables, are not loose or scratched; After long-term storage, safety checks should be carried out before use.
The maintenance secrets of low temperature and constant temperature test chamber:
1. When you use the machineturn off during low temperature operation When the process is complete, make sure the drying temperature is set to 60°C. Treat it for about half an hour;
In order not to affect the measurement time or the freezing phenomenon of the next working condition.
2. When a heated sample is placed in the box, please use an external power supply to control the power supply of the sample, and do not use the local power supply directly.
3. The cooler (condenser) of the freezer should be regularly maintained and kept clean.
4. If you want to observe the changes in the box during the test, you can turn on the interior light switch and see the changes inside through the window.
5. Before performing the moisture test, first check whether there is water in the water tank and whether the water levelin the water tank is too high or too low.
6. When the humidification barrel enters the water pipe, the retained air must be completely exhausted to prevent water intrusion.
7. It is forbidden to test explosive, flammable and highly corrosive substances.
The constant temperature and humidity test chamber should be managed and maintained by technicians familiar with ultra-low temperature products. Always pay special attention to the changes and operating conditions of the cooling unit.
After the high temperature experiment (≥60℃), when preparing for the low temperature experiment, the door should be opened first;
Waiting Personal work After the room temperature up about normal temperature has dropped, conduct the test at extremely low temperature, which will have a positive effect on the normal operation and life of the product.