Ozone generators are widely used in everyday life.
Due to the sterilizing effect of ozone, various ozone household appliances have come onto the market.
A large number of ozone-based household appliances such as ozone refrigerators have appeared in the western market many years ago, which can extend the shelf life of food in the refrigerator by 1 to 2 times and prevent food odor or spoilage;
Ozone washers can clean all organic dirt except animal and vegetable fats, increasing cleanliness by 10% and no rinsing is required after washing;
Ozone air conditioners can not only keep the world cool, but also eliminate indoor odors and germs at the same time, providing people with clean and fresh air;
In addition, there are ozone-type electric fans, range hoods, etc. small appliances.
Ozone generator oxygen generator daily maintenance
1. The oxygen generator mainly checks the working pressure, purity and flow rate of the adsorption tower, and makes a record.
2. Open the air storage tank drain once a day to drain the condensed water in the air.
3. Check the automatic drain daily to prevent clogging and drain loss.
If it is clogged, you can easily open the manual valve, close the self-drain valve, then remove the automatic drain, disassemble and clean. Simply use soapy foam to clean the auto drain.
4. The refrigerant pressure of the refrigeration dryer should be checked regularly to refill it in time. The dust on the heatsink should be cleaned with compressed air every day, and the filter element should be cleaned every day and replaced regularlyin. Consider the specific situation, the pressure difference situation.
5. The air compressor should be maintained regularly, air filter, oil filter and engine oil should be replaced regularly by the manufacturer according to the instructions.
The application of the ozone generator in life is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
A. Detoxification, deodorization and sterilization of the air
B. Disinfection and decontamination of drinking water
D. Disinfection, detoxification and preservation of fish, fruits and vegetables and other foods
C. Sterilization of kitchen utensils, crockery, children's toys, clothing, etc.
E. Deodorization, sterilization and disinfection of odor-prone places