Chemical safety cabinet is a storage product used in various industries, mainly for storing some flammable and corrosive liquids.
And its role is to protect these liquids from being stolen and protect theft will not harm the interests of others.
Features of chemical safety cabinets:
1. The safety cabinets leaving the factory must pass the strict pressure leak test: pressurize to 500Pa, then store After about 30 minutes, the air pressure should not be less than 450Pa
2. The ultra-high efficiency air filter made of world-renowned borosilicate glass fiber material is used, and the filtering efficiency is 99.999% (0.1-0.2 micron particles ). The safety cabinets passed the rigorous filter scan leak rate integrity test before leaving the factory.
3. All safety cabinets have the strict personal protection and prodKI-DISCUS potassium iodide method protection tests passed.
4. The global high-quality self-induction fan is selected to ensure that the flow rate changes less than 10% when the wind pressure changes 50%, which ensures the safety of operators and samples.
5. Real-time digital display of outflow velocity and inflow velocity in the operating range. When the efflux velocity and inflow velocity fluctuation exceeds 20% of the standard value, an audible and visual alarm is used.
Completely double-layer refractory steel plate structure, between the two layers of steel plate there is an insulating layer of 38mm;
High-quality steel plate with a thickness of 1.2mm has been spot-welded, which has longer service life and better fire resistance;
Three door lockwith point connection, easy to open and close the 180 degree cabinet. The door is equipped with double keys. Padlocks are optional to achieve double locking security management for two people.
The 5 cm high, leak-proof liquid tank prevents accidental liquid spills.
The standard warning label is clearly visible.
Double ventilation openings with shutdown protection Devices are purposefully placed on the bottom and opposite the top;
The unique leak-proof laminate can be adjusted freely between the top and bottom;
The piano-style hinge is easy to close and the door is easy to open and close 180 degrees;
The welded shelf ensures the security cabinet is and reliable; p>
The inside and outside of the cabinet are sprayed with epoxy paint,the surface is bright and anti-corrosion and moisture-proof;
In strict accordance with OSHA regulations, the cabinet body is equipped with an electrostatic grounding terminal, which facilitates the connection of the electrostatic grounding wire.
Chemical safety cabinet maintenance instructions:
1. Do not scratch the cabinet with sharp and sharp objects.
2. Do not use the device in an environment where the temperature exceeds 110°C for a long time.
3. Do not expose to open flame, molten metal, metal sparks, direct sunlight or use as a cutting surface.
4. The flame of the gas lamp or alcohol lamp will damage the product, so the alcohol lamp or gas lamp must be placed on a tripod to use.
5. It is recommended to use warm water, acetone or a mild detergent to clean the productto use funds. You can also choose a detergent for washing hands or dishes;
To avoid damaging the surface, do not use detergents containing abrasives and acids.
For stubborn stains, drip hypochlorous acid on the surface of the contaminated product and wash with water.
In fact, chemical cabinet maintenance is still very easy as long as we spend our free time mopping and mopping.