Direct readout electronic hook scales are widely used in logistic warehouses, factory workshops, bazaars and other areas for incoming and outgoing material statistics, inventory control and finished product weight weighing.
Watch the electronic hook scale inspection directly:
1. Check whether there is any abnormal noise in the instrument part of the scale body It will sound an alarm sound, the alarm sound interval is regular, etc.
2. Touch the built-in chip and electronic components to sense whether the temperature is too high. You can directly replace suspicious components with good ones. Malfunctions are particularly effective.
3. Whether the function of operating the electronic crane scale is normal, whether the keys are flexible, can be combined with listening and observing, and can be executed at the same time, what can limit the scope of troubleshooting scquickly narrow down and lay the foundation for the next step.
4. Check the display status of the weighing indicator, whether there Is the optics damaged, whether the components are broken or soldered.
5. Is there an unusual smell from the body of the scale or the instrument, e.g. Such as on transformers, plastic wires, circuit boards, etc., there may be a odor nuisance due to the heating of the circuit burnout.
Safety check before using the electronic crane scale:
1. Check whether the mounting of the crane scale is loose or not.
In case of looseness and deviation, the device should be disassembled to check whether there is deformation, wear and tear and cracks in the connecting parts, housing, sensors, bolts and shaft pins. Then reassemble and adjust.
2. Check the contact surface of the shackle (ring) and hookThere is heavy wear on the electronic crane scale.
Whether the shape is deformed, whether there are cracks on the surface.
3. Check whether the rigging and jacks are deformed, worn or cracked.
Take a direct look at the maintenance of the electronic crane scale:
1. To your advantage, do not overload the electronic crane scale before using Avoid They damage the sensor and cause accidents that harm your interests.
2. The anti-vibration and anti-rain performance is good, but vibration and long-term rain should be avoided, especially to prevent the electronic crane scale from falling off the hook.
3. When using the electronic crane scale, you should pay attention to regularly checking the mechanical parts of the scale body to avoid loosening screws, bolts and other parts, and make surelen scale body in good condition.
4. Even when the electronic crane scale is not used, due to the battery self-discharge phenomenon, the battery needs regular charging to avoid damage to the battery caused by over-discharge (usually once a month) .