The mechanical stirrer relies on the stirrer rotating in the stirring tank to stir the liquid. This is a common method of dispersing gas, liquid or solid particles in the liquid in chemical production.
Mechanical agitator installation and maintenance:
1. Shaft bearing machine The full Therefore has a good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing, and directly affects the life and operating speed of the machine.
Therefore, the injected lubricating oil must be clean and sealed Must be in good condition ;
The main lubrication point of this machine (1) roller bearing (2) roller bearing (3) all gears (4) moving bearing, sliding plane.
2. The newly installed tires tend to come loose and need to be checked regularly.
3. Make sure that all parts of the machine are nowork normally.
4. Be sure to check the degree of wear of consumable parts and replace worn parts at any time.
5. The lower frame plane on which the moving device is placed should remove dust and other objects to prevent the moving bearing on the lower frame from moving when the machine hits unbreakable materials in severe accidents.
6. If the temperature of the bearing oil rises, stop the machine immediately and check the cause to solve the problem.
7. If there is a beating sound when the rotating gear is operating, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and eliminated.
Installation and Test Run:
1. The device should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. Pay attention to the verticality of the main body when installingand horizontality.
3. After installation, check whether the screws in each part are loose and whether the main engine compartment door is fixed. If yes, please tighten them.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the performance of the device.
5. After the inspection is completed, a no-load test run will be carried out, and after the test run proceeds normally, production can begin.
Maintenance of the machine is an extremely important and regular job. It should be closely coordinated with the operation and maintenance of the machine and full-time personnel should be dedicated to the inspection.