Introduction to common errors and troubleshooting methods for infrared spectrometer maintenance:
If the infrared spectrometer cannot work normally, you can start the instrument's self-diagnosis function first, check the working status of some Components of the instrument or according to the abnormal phenomenon of the instrument, refer to the instrument manual for troubleshooting.
If the spectrometer hardware is found to be damaged, a service technician should be dispatched to rectify the problem on-site. If the cause of the fault cannot be determined, it should also be reported to the maintenance engineer as soon as possible, and the fault information of the instrument should be shared in a timely manner.
So that engineers can roughly determine the cause of the error and prepare the necessary spare parts before they go to maintare on site.
If the cause of the error is not a hardware problem, adjusting and resetting the spectrometer parameters and other technical operations can solve the problem, and you can fix the problem yourself.
Below are some common errors and troubleshooting methods.
The low energy of the interferogram of the infrared spectrometer leads to an unsatisfactory signal-to-noise ratio.
1. The optical path collimation is not set correctly or the position of the non-intelligent infrared accessory is not on the set correct position;
2. The infrared light source is damaged or the energy is exhausted
3. The detector is damaged or the MCT detector does not contain liquid nitrogen;
4. The beam splitter is damaged;
5. The mirror surface of various infrarotreflectors or infrared accessories are too dirty;
6. Aperture The aperture is too small or the signal amplification is too small;
7. It is a Attenuators present in the circular beam path.
1. Start the automatic collimation program of the beam path. If you are using a non-intelligent infrared accessory, manual collimation is also required;
2. Replace the infrared light source;
3. Ask the maintenance technician to check the detector and replace it if necessary (the damage). The cause of the detector damage is probably moisture. Because after the replacement, keep the instrument compartment dry, fill liquid nitrogen into the MCT detector and check it again;
4. Ask the service technician to check the beamsplitter and replace it if necessary (the damageg of the beam splitter is probably caused by moisture Cracks due to collision when replacing. Therefore, after replacement, you should keep the instrument room dry and be very careful when taking out or loading from the instrument);
5. Ask the maintenance engineer to clean it;
6. Reset the aperture or signal gain multiplier to an appropriate value;
7. Remove the attenuator in the optical path.The optical bench of the infrared spectrometer is not working and cannot generate interferenceImage:
1. The beam splitter is not repaired or damaged;
2 . The computer could not connect to the optical bench.
3. The control board has been damaged.
4. The output voltage of the spectrometer was abnormal;
5. There is a problem with the operationebssoftware;
6. The room temperature of the spectrometer is too high or too low ;
7. The detector is completely damaged;
8. The He-Ne laser is not working or the energy has been greatly reduced.
1. Reattach the beam splitter. If the beam splitter is damaged, ask the service technician to inspect and replace the beam splitter if necessary .Beam splitter damage is likely to be caused by moisture or cracks caused by collisions during replacement .Keep the instrument compartment dry. You need to be very careful when you take it out or load it from the instrument);
2. Check the connection between the computer and the optical table, lock the interface, start the optical table new and the calculation;
3. Contact the Wmaintenance technician or ask the maintenance technician to check the control board and replace it if necessary (after replacement, check the working efficiency of the control). power supply and if there is a problem with the instrument compartment power supply)
4. Check the indicator lights on the spectrometer panel. There is a self-diagnostic program to start diagnosis, check whether the output power is normal, find out the cause of the fault and contact the maintenance engineer;
5 Reinstall the operating software;
6. Adjust the room temperature via air conditioner;
7. Replace the detector;
8. Check whether the He-Ne laser works normally, and ask a maintenance technician to repair it in time.
(3) The energy of the interferogram is too high, causing overflow
1st Light DieThe aperture is too large or the signal gain is too high;
2. The moving speed of the moving mirror is too slow.
1. Reset aperture or signal gain to a suitable value;
2. Set the movement speed of the movable mirror.