The bellows flexibility plug gauge is suitable for flexibility testing of plastic bellows used in prestressed concrete bridges.
1. After using the host, wipe the device clean and cover it with a dustproof cloth.
2. Wipe the special plug gauge with a soft cloth. Avoid hitting with sharp objects.
Instrument packing list:
1. A host: (The bend brace has been installed, the user can select the appropriate bend radius and use it directly) p>
2. Special plug gauge: 7 pieces (incl. handle)
3. Certificate of conformity: 1 copy
4. Manual: 1 copy
Instructions for use of the bellows flexibility tester:
1. Take a sample with a length of 1100 mm, vertically on the test platform fixed;
Choose a suitable curved support plate, choose eselect a support plate with a radius of curvature of 1500mm when the inner diameter is ≤90, and select a support plate with a radius of curvature of 1800mm when the inner diameter is greater than 90.
2. In the area 900mm above the sample, slowly bend the sample to both sides into the arch template position by hand. Bend left and right back and forth five times.
3. After the specimen is bent to the final position and kept in the bent state for 2 minutes, select a special bellows flexibility gauge suitable for the diameter that tube, insert it into the bellows and watch the plug. Whether the regulations can be successfully met.
If the special plug gauge can pass through without any problems, the flexibility of the plastic bellows is qualified. On the contrary, it is not a qualifying product.
Standard base for flexible bellowsity Tester:
Meet Ministry of Communications Needs Standard “JT/T529-2004 Plastic Bellows for Prestressed Concrete Bridges”.