The multi-function sound level meter is a new generation of noise meters using digital signal processing technology, which can be widely used in environmental protection, industrial hygiene, industrial enterprises, scientific research and teaching, etc. Measurement, noise measurement of machines and systems as well as measurement of building acoustics.
Multifunction Sound Level Meter Maintenance:
1. Read the instructions carefully before using the instrument for the first time.
2. It is forbidden to collide with the test microphone.
3. The microphone membrane should be handled with care.
4. The battery should be a high capacity alkaline battery. When not in use, the battery should be removed to avoid damage to the instrument due to battery leakage.
5. Press the On/Reset button for more than 2 seconds and then release it to start the Instrto switch on.
6. Run the instrument for more than 8 hours every month to charge the internal backup battery.
Process of use
This activity mainly consists of the use of sound level meters, the adjustment, measurement, data collection and statistics of various fixed noise sources , Learn how to Measure noise and evaluate environmental noise.
1. Read the sound level meter instruction manual to familiarize yourself with the sound level meter usage method and operation steps.
2. According to the testers' requirements, test points were set up at places with fixed noise sources such as teaching buildings and school walls around the campus, and the weather conditions at that time were recorded.
3. Point the sound level meter at the noise source, keep the sound level meter 1.2 meters from the floor and 1 meter from the noise source, read all5 seconds read an instantaneous decibel number, read a total of 100 data and make a record.
4. Organize the data and calculate the cumulative percentage sound levels Lp,10, Lp,50, Lp,90 and the equivalent continuous sound level Lp,eq.
A sine wave of a specific frequency is generated by a sine wave generator, the sound is output through the speaker and the sound level is measured with a sound level meter.