The temperature and humidity detection transmitter is a device designed and manufactured for indoor air quality. It is mainly used to measure the ambient temperature and humidity, provide effective data, remind users to take action, and control Unicom air conditioners, humidifiers and other devices to provide users with a comfortable living environment.
Features of Temperature and Humidity Transmitter
1. Stable and reliable communication, wide range power supply DC12-24V.
2. Optional external probe, more accurate measurement and faster response.
3. Extremely low power consumption and unique air duct design to prevent temperature rise in the circuit.
4. Second generation high precision probes imported from Switzerland.
5. Password protection function to prevent misoperationen by non-employees.
6. Celsius and Fahrenheit can be switched, universal.
7. Wall and ceiling construction, easy to install.
8. Super stability and anti-interference ability.
9. High measurement accuracy, wide range and good consistency.
10. The communication distance can reach 1200 meters.
11. The product has protection performance and first-class lightning protection.
Common problems and solutions
Symptom: No output or incorrect output
1) The corresponding error of the measuring range leads to a PLC calculation error. Please note some technical indicators for the measurement range.
2) The wiring method is wrong or the wiring order is wrong.
3) The power supply voltage is wrong (24V power supply for 0-10V models).
4)The distance between the transmitter and the collector is too large, which will cause signal interference.
5) The SPS capture port is corrupted.
6) The device is damaged.
1. The RS485 communication line must use a shielded twisted pair and two 250Ω termination resistors are required if necessary.
2. The operating environment should be free from conductive dust, metal-corrosive and insulation-damaging gases, and avoid direct sunlight and rain.
3. Do not apply this product in an environment with extreme temperature and humidity (working in a high humidity environment of more than 90%RH for a long time will cause drift) .
4. Avoid long-term exposure of components to salt spray, acid, or oxidizing gas (sulphur monoxide, hydrochloric acid, etc.) environments.
The productuses imported sensors and computer chips, which features high precision, high resolution and good stability. Widely usedIt is used in building HVAC, building energy saving, smart home, underground parking, airport train station and other places.