After long-term use, the VOC alarm will be affected by the external environment and some errors will occur, causing the alarm system to function abnormally, affecting the production safety of the alarm system operation cannot be guaranteed .
In order to ensure the normal operation of the industrial gas alarm system, we need to understand the most common faults of the alarm system, grasp the cause of the fault, and then fix the fault.
Common troubleshooting for VOC alarms:
1. After the alarm system is installed and turned on to preheat, alarms may occur. Then reset the system.
2. Power Failure Indicator
The default configuration of the product does not include backup power. After the current delay has elapsed, an error occurs. An alarm is issued and the charging error and error indicator light is on. Press to thism the Mute button.
3. No display after power on
Mainly due to wiring issues, first check if the power is properly connected and the socket is secure. After making sure the power supply is correct, check for tight and loose cables, pins, and other connectors inside the controller.
4. In the normal monitoring state, if an error alarm occurs, the controller will display the corresponding error type. The specific type and meaning are as follows:
E1 is sensor error:
1. The sensor connector in the detector falls off;
2. The sensor fails due to a long time. Continuous work in harsh environments.
E2 is a communication error:
1. Check whether the wiring is correct, whether the controller and the detector match;
2. Whether the actual number of connow of the detector matches the set number;
3. Whether the voltage of the detector is normal.