The friction coefficient tester is widely used for dynamic and static friction coefficient when sliding plastic film, plate, rubber, paper, cardboard and other materials. Most related manufacturing companies have bought the friction coefficient tester, but many customers still have questions about how to use the friction coefficient tester. The editor explains here in detail how the friction coefficient tester works. .
To operate the Coefficient of Friction Tester:
1. Place the test face of a sample face up and fasten it flat on the Coefficient of Friction Tester's horizontal test stand. The longitudinal direction of the sample and the test stand should be parallel.
2. Place the test surface of another sample, wrap the slider, and tape the sample to the front edge and top of the slider.
3. Place the fixed slideblock without impact on the center of the first specimen and ensure that the test direction of the two specimens is parallel to the direction of the sliding block and the load cell is straight under load.
4. The peak value of the force is the static friction force Fs. The average value of the force (excluding static friction force) within 70mm of the relative movement of the two models is the dynamic friction force Fd.
5 .If the force value fluctuates after the static friction force, the test cannot measure the dynamic friction force. At this time, the spring between the slider and the load sensor should be released, and the dynamic frictional force should be measured separately. Due to inertial errors, this measurement is not suitable for static friction.
6. Determination of foil (foil) on other materials.