The light incubator is widely used in many fields. It has the function of protecting sensor anomalies and over-temperature. In daily use, we should pay attention to the following points.
1. The light incubator housing should be reliably grounded.
2. The light incubator should be placed in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place away from heat and sunlight. Place it stably to avoid vibration and noise.
3. In order to ensure effective heat dissipation of the condenser, the distance between the condenser and the wall should be more than 100mm. There should be at least 50mm clearance at the sides of the box and at least 300mm clearance at the top of the box.
4. When transporting, repairing and maintaining the light incubator, avoid collision, shock and vibration; the slope is less than 45 degrees.
5. The instrument suddenly worksno longer. Please check whether the fuse tube (behind the box) is blown and check the power supply.
By adhering to the above points, we can ensure the normal operation of the light incubator and extend its lifespan in daily use.