The salt spray corrosion test chamber is suitable for the surface treatment of various materials, including materials, electroplating, organic and inorganic films, anodic treatment, anti-rust oil and other anti-corrosion treatments to test the corrosion resistance of its products.
The operation of the salt spray test chamber is as follows:
1. The place to be placed is a separate laboratory. Connect the device air inlet pipe, water inlet pipe and waste water pipe, and the air compressor is ready to use. Install in a well-ventilated place away from direct sunlight.
2. Salt spray test chamber equipment must be operated, used and maintained by special personnel.
3. Install the internal parts of the equipment: tower sprayer, spray, funnel, round rod, V-shaped sample holder, etc. Then mix pure water and industrial salt in a ratio of 1:9, pour into the brineimer and put water in the saturated bucket, box and seal.
4. After all the preparations are completed, close the box cover, check some piping problems, confirm OK, connect the power and set the box you need to make on the instrument. The temperature point, the temperature point of the saturation cylinder and the experimental time can also be sprayed in two ways, continuous and periodic, depending on the experimental needs. After all settings are ok, just press Apply.
Appendix: Some things to consider when using the salt spray test chamber:
1. Pour the prepared sodium chloride brine into the brine supplement tank, i. H. fill it up automatically Brine Enter the preheating tank into the test chamber so that the brine flows to the brine preheating tank.
2. Turn on the switch of the autAutomatic water inlet valve, drain valve and outlet valve to fill the isolation tank with water up to the position of the support plate.
3. Be sure to check whether the equipment is deformed and whether the piping is unobstructed. The material of the box used in neutral test and CASS test is different. The standard salt spray test chamber from the manufacturer Saifan consists of PVC panels. If you need to perform a CASS test, copper accelerated acetic acid test or any other test, it must be explained before leaving the factory, otherwise improper operation may cause the chamber to be deformed.