Medical Tape Adhesion Test>
Adhesion of medical tape usually requires the use of a peeling tester To perform the test, the test principle is to stick the tape to the test plate, and then peel off the jaws of the strength tester to pinch a section of the tape, and perform a stretching movement at 90° or 180° with the test board, and calculate the peel time by the load cell the magnitude of the tensile force.
The specific operation is wie follows:
1. Prepare a peel strength tester in advance. (Our company can use YG090Electronic Peeling Tester to test adhesive tape adhesion)
2. Using a sampling knife, cut out suitable sample, tape sample length is generally about 35cm. Prepare 20-40 samples for backup.
3. Stick the tape pattern on the test board, fix the test board on the lower jaw and form an angle of 90° or sothe 180° with the direction of movement of the upper jaw jaw according to the test requirements.
4. Fix the end of the band near the upper jaw in the jaw of the upper jaw, clear all the data on the control panel, and then start stretching.
5. Write down the test value and the program will automatically calculate the average value. The mean value is the actual adhesion value of the tape.