The fiber fineness analyzer is an instrument specially used to test fiber diameter. When it is installed for the first time, it needs to be calibrated to reduce the instrument's test error and increase the instrument's accuracy improve.
1. Device mounting
(1) Assemble the computer and install the evaluation software, the image capture board and its driver software. Common office software such as Office, PDF printers and other software can be installed by the user himself.
(2) Assemble the microscope and install the electronic camera on the microscope, the electronic camera The signal line to be connected to the computer frame grabber. p>
(3) Installation of other accessories: If you need to install other hardware devices such as printers, you can select the appropriate one Follow installation steps installed and connected to computer.
Reminder: b> After purchasing the fiber gauge, the manufacturer will send technicians come to install and debug, and explain the relevant installation steps.
Second, initial device calibration
(1) Preparation A good standard top sample, generally the manufacturer sends two standard top samples before leaving the factory for the initial calibration of the fiber fineness analyzer.
(2) Open the test software on the computer and select the appropriate test mode, e.g. B. wool test, cotton fiber test, etc.
(3) Choose an appropriate lens. In general, when testing fibers, the magnification is mostly 200X. You can choose a 10x lens. Fiber filament, you can choose higher magnification lens.
(4) Clicke to the testing software , attach the image, then insert the slide, align the objective lens and adjust the focus until the images on both sides of the fiber image are clear.
(5) Align the measured fiber under the coverslip with the objective lens, adjust the focal length and stage position until the fiber image becomes clearest.
(6) Measure 600 standard wool tops according to the fineness (diameter) measurement steps, the more number of test pieces, the more accurate. After the measurement, record the average diameter value.
(7) Open the system error correction in the operating software, enter the measured value and the actual value of the standard topand then click Correction, the computer system error correction will be done automatically.
Tips: YesFiber Fineness Analyzer performs a system error calibration, usually at most once a year. But if you are not satisfied, you can always perform a calibration. Only after the system error has been corrected. You literally measure the fiber fineness.