Tensile testing machine is a high-precision testing device used in scientific research, teaching and testing. Daily maintenance is of great importance to ensure the normal operation and measurement accuracy of the device. How to do a good job maintaining the tensile testing machine?
Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. Device maintenance
1. Because the electronic tensile testing machine jaws are commonly used, they are easy to wear and tear, resulting in corrosion of the jaws. Wear every few daysAnti-rust oil on the device.
2. Regularly check the screws of the bracket, if loose, tighten them in time, especially over 1 kN The tensile testing machine, as soon as the screw falls off, it can be dangerous.
Second, host maintenance
1. The sliding surface in contact with the pad and the surface of the dovetail groove on the pad should be kept clean and a light coat of molybdenum disulphide grease should be applied periodically.
2. Regularly check the transmission condition of the sprocket, if it is loose, please tighten the idler wheel.
3. Every three months, open the host column dust cover, you can see the ball. Apply grease to the lead screw and move the center bar up and down to evenly distribute it.
4. If the tensile testing machine is not used for a long time, please cover the clamps, joints and other parts with a dustproof cloth.
Three, Control System Maintenance
1. Moisture resistant do a good jobTreatment for the tensile testing machine. The electronic universal testing machine belongs to electromechanical equipment. The harsh environment will cause the internal circuit board of the electrical equipment to corrode, resulting in the failure of electrical components and the failure of the control system.
2. The power must be turned off completely after each experiment.
3. If any, if the device is not used for a long time, it should be turned on for half an hour within a week to help the circuit board avoid moisture erosion.
4. In the event of a system failure, please contact the manufacturer.