Woven bags are widely used for packaging products and materials. Therefore, the reliability of woven bags needs to be checked by the manufacturer. Generally, Electronic Universal Testing Machine is used for testing, mainly for woven bags Tensile, tear, puncture, burst and other tests to verify the reliability of woven bags.
Due to the multiple uses of woven bags, it is necessary to control the quality of woven bags to make products or materialien not to affect packaging reasons. Common industries using woven bags include the following industries:
1. Packaging of engineering and building materials: mainly materials such as cement and plastic granules, which are used in plastic factories and require reliable woven bags for packaging and transportation.
2. Grain packaging: woven bags for rice, flour, cornmeal and other grains that require reliable performance for transportation
3. Transportation Industry : Travel bags and logistics packaging are also industries using more woven bags
4. Flood control materials: Flood control and flood control woven bags are extremely important flood control materials. The requirements are particularly strict, and anti-corruption woven bag manufacturers must conduct professional tests for the reliability of woven bags.
5. Supermarket department stores: some supermarkets provide customers with the portable woven bag, next time customers can conveniently save resources.
Therefore, woven bags are in every place of life, and people cannot live without it, and its quality deserves attention, qualified woven bag manufacturers should acquire appropriate testing instruments to conduct professional tests for the reliability of woven bags.