in When using electronic universal testing machines to test the mechanical properties of materials, it is necessary to first produce samples and the production of samples must be based on the relevant test standards the relevant tests of the test material standard. Due to different materials, the shape of the sample is not the same, the manufacture of some common samples is given below for reference only.
1. Metal Wire, Wire and Cable Suitable patterns for wire and other materials can be cut with a cutter
2. Materials with relatively large deformation such as rubber and plastic can be sampled directly with an injection molding machine with a mold. You can use a dumbbell sampler to sample;
3. Thin plate materials such as plastic film, sheet, sheet, and sheet metal can be cut with a cutting machine or a knife according to relevant testing standards Standard-sized sample;
4. Metal rods, sampling of metal materials such as pipes made into standard patterns wmust be grounded;
5. Testing of metal weldments and specially shaped materials may require manufacturers to customize special fixtures for specimens, no special specimen preparation requirements.