Precautions for Tensile Testing Machine Fixture Maintenance>
Tensile testing machines are powerful, high-precision testing instruments. The choice of jigs during the experiment is very important. Good jigs can be more accurate test data can be obtained, which is why jig maintenance is very important in tensile testing machine maintenance.
The following are the precautions in different aspects:
1. Regularly check whether there is wear and dirt on the bracket, timely clean up the dirt and check whether the degree of Wear and tear will affect the accuracy of the test. Replace the new jig in time;
2. Regularly check whether the air and oil pressure of the jig detected by the pressure gauge is correct;
4. Do not apply too much force when using the bracket , solanso the sample cannot slip;
5. The sample clamped in the fixture should always stick to the load sensor;
6. Preheat the load sensor for at least 15 minutes;
7. Try it, once the sample is loaded on the bracket, do not move it slightly to avoid breaking the scale;
8. Use the load protection function to protect the sample from damage, and use a load sensor , which corresponds to the size of the specimen;
Tensile testing machine fixture maintenance In addition to the above precautions, the tensile testing machine should also keep the external environment clean and dry in daily work (the fixture is easy to slip when the environment is too humid) and regularly use the lubricant recommended by the manufacturer in the right amount. Clean the device, reduce the damage to the clamping parts, and ensure the normal operation of the clamp around the genato ensure the accuracy of the test results.