1. The installation environment of the tensile testing machine
It should be in a clean, dry, vibration-free environment with a room temperature of 20 °C In the room at 10 °C, and note that there should be adequate clearance around the testing machine for beam bending tests, extensometer tests, and equipment maintenance.
Installation of Tensile Testing Machine The main body and dynamometer of the tensile testing machine should be installed on the concrete foundation Wire plumbing pipes and other equipment. The upper level of the foundation should be flat and leveled with a leveling ruler. After the foundation is dry, install the tensile testing machine.
2. Installation of the tensile testing machine and preliminaryStep Accuracy Alignment
Move the tensile testing machine or dynamometer to the concrete foundation, and adjust the distance between the main body and the dynamometer according to the shape and the foundation drawing. Then insert a thin piece of iron into the main body and the bottom of the dynamometer (between base and foundation) and use a spirit level with an accuracy of 0.05/1000 to align.
3. Correction of the accuracy of the tensile testing machine
(1) Calibration of the force value of the tensile testing machine : Enter the computer program. After opening the calibration interface, press Test Start, take a standard weight and lightly hang it on the connecting seat of the upper bracket, record the force value displayed by the computer, and calculate the difference with the standard weight. the error should not exceed 1%.
(2) Tensile testing machine (tensile machine) speed correction: First record the crosshead home position of the machine, on the control panel Select the speed value at the top (use a normal straight steel ruler to to measure the stroke of the crosshead) When the machine starts, the electronic stopwatch starts counting for one minute Stopwatch reaches the time, press the stop button of the machine and record the stroke of the crosshead according to the time of the stopwatch, the value is the Speed per minute (mm/min). Observe the difference between the crosshead stroke value and the straight steel ruler and calculate the cross arm stroke error value, which should not exceed 1%.
After the preliminary accuracy calibration of the above testing machine, connect the oil pipe, power supply and oil charge, and perform a preliminaryn Test run by .If the test run is in good condition, correct the accuracy of the test machine.
Six, the fixation of the tensile tester
After the precision of the tensile tester is found, use cement slurry to cover any gaps under the machine base off. Fill it up to connect the machine base and cement foundation well and prevent the testing machine from being uneven due to vibration during use. After the anchor nuts have been poured, it is not allowed to tighten the anchor nuts and start the testing machine until the cement is dry. (The cement drying time is generally not less than 10-15 days) After the cement is completely dry, tighten the wheel nuts and check the installation accuracy of the tensile testing machine again to see if it is consistent with the alignment accuracyimmm. If it doesn't match, it should be corrected again. During the use of the tensile testing machine, it may loosen easily due to the vibration during the test, so the relevant parts should be tightened after using the tensile testing machine for a while