Precautions for using an artificial climate incubator>
1. The water storage tank of the artificial climate box should be filled with pure water, tap water is strictly forbidden.
2. It is strictly forbidden that the water level of the water tank is lower than the warning water level during the working process of the art climate box.
3. During the transportation and handling of the artificial climate incubator, it is forbidden to turn it upside down or at an angle of more than 45 degrees.
4. After the device has landed and the ground is uneven, it should be leveled more than300 mm remain. When the unit is used in an ambient temperature above 30°C, it is recommended to strengthen ventilation measures behind the unit and lower the ambient temperature (e.g. unit at around 25°C) to prevent the compressor from breaking down due to overheating.
5. When the device is in normal operation, the contents of the box should be placed neatly, not crowded. It should not affect the air circulation in the box to ensure an even temperature inside the box.
6. This device should be kept away from sources of electromagnetic interference, and the ground wire of the device should be grounded.
7. When the temperature of the working space of the incubator is close to the set temperature, the heater will turn onturns on indicator light flickers on and off, repeated several times, is a normal phenomenon. In general, the temperature in the working room will be in a constant temperature state about 1 hour after the measured temperature reaches the control temperature.
8. If the cooling effect of the unit is not optimal after working in the cooling state for a long time (slow cooling or static difference), it may be due to evaporator icing. Generally, the temperature is adjusted to 40°C to make the device work more than 3 hours (generally 7-15 days, need to do defrost treatment), and then put into operation.9. The inner container of the box wall and the surface of the devices should be wiped frequently. Once kept clean, the transparency of the glass is increased; useno acids, alkalis or other corrosive solutions to wipe the outer surface.
10 If the device is left for a long time not in use, should be unplugged the power cord, wipe the water in the box clean, and let it run regularly (usually a quarter) for 5 hours according to the conditions of use, temperature at 40 ° C, and open the door every 2 hours to avoid the humidity to drain After processing, unplug the power cord for storage to drive out the moisture in the electrical part and prevent damage to related equipment
11. If the device fails, it should be repaired by professionals or the manufacturer.