Working steps of the fabric air permeability tester>
1. Prepare samples and sizes according to the requirements.
2. Check and calibrate the instrument.
3. Turn on the power switch, set the control panel interface as the test parameters, and enter the test preparation interface.
4. When installing the sample, hold the sample cone in the test area. Test site avoiding edges and creases. When voltage is applied, the sample does not deform. A gasket is placed at the bottom of the sample to prevent leakage. The gasket can be used for Baidu's 2.5mm rubber with hardness 65~70 irhd. The test shows whether the fabric surface is positive and negative.
5. Press the start button and the machine will start testing automatically. When the aspirator is activated to force air through the sample and the flow rate automasch is recorded, the pressure drop is close to the declared value. 6. After the test is finished, press down on the test head and release the sample. Put the test sample next to the test area, press the pressure plate of the test head, press the test sample, press the start button, the instrument starts the test again.
7. Repeat the above steps to complete a set of trials. Repeat the test at least 5 times on the same part and different parts under the same conditions.
8. After the experiment is complete, search the test panel through the test panel, find and view each test result in turn, and view the test average. When a gas leak is detected, the leak value is measured and removed from the data.
9. Press the test pad and release the holder to avoid fatigue. Switch off the device and pull out the mains plugn. Cover the instrument with the dust cap.