Fabric Air Permeability Tester is used for film air permeability test method>
Fabric Air Permeability Tester is generally used for textile air permeability test, but for some other materials such as film, the same applies to Materials, as fabric air permeability testers meet a variety of testing standards.
1. Test Procedure
1. Measure the thickness of the sample, measure at least 5 points and take the arithmetic average.
2. Place the sample on coarse filter paper (66mm diameter) and seal in a gas permeable chamber. Use a rubber hose to connect the breathable chamber to the main pipe and seal the connection with vacuum sealant. At this point, all of the mercury is in the vent chamber gauge in the reservoir.
3. To evacuate, close the piston on the high pressure side of theventing chamber. Use a high-frequency vacuum leak detector to detect the high-voltage side and check whether the GB1038-70 film has air leaks. After making sure that the membrane is not leaking, open the piston on the high pressure side and continue evacuating to the specified vacuum level. Close the high and low pressure side pistons of the aeration chamber, stop pumping, and pour the mercury in the reservoir into the aeration chamber pressure gauge.
4. Fill the gas cylinder with the gas to the specified pressure, open the high-side piston of the venting chamber and immediately note the height of the mercury column (read to the nearest 0.5mmHg) and the pressure on the high-side. Vent chamber pressure gauge discharge side (read to 1 mm Hg). Then note the height of the mercury column on the manometer in the air chamber at regular intervals. After achieving stable penetrationRecord 3 more times and take the arithmetic mean.
5. After the test, remove the venting chamber, pour any mercury in the venting chamber gauge back into the container, and remove the sample.