Experimental process of air permeability testing using a fabric air tester>>>
Fabric Air Permeability Tester is a kind of gas permeability tester family, applicable to a variety of textiles, including industrial fabrics, non-woven fabrics and other breathable products such as sponge and other materials. And detection of highly air permeable materials such as paper. Below is the detailed trial process:
1. Preparation before use>
1. Use the RS232 data cable to connect the computer and the instrument. One end of the data cable connects to the serial port on the computer motherboard, and the other end connects to the instrument at the hiconnected to the lower serial interface.
2. Open the type YG461E -II Press F1 on the power button of the fully automatic digital fabric air permeability meter to enter the test state.
3. Make sure the air permeability unit in the instrument is mm/s. Menu -> Unit Selection, select the unit as mm/s to ensure the accuracy of air permeability.
Secondly, start the test
1 , parameter setting
1.1. Fix the sample on the sample table, choose a gSelect appropriate target mask and install it on the instrument.
1.2. Click the air permeability testing software icon to open the software, the main menu is shown in Figure 1.
1.3 Click the Test Interface button on the menu bar to test the Call test interface (Figure 2).
1.4. Depending on the test, Target differential pressure must be selected, the target differential pressure can be entered directly, or several common differential pressures can be selected, which are preset in the drop-down box.
1.5. If the measuring orifice used is used in cm2 as the unitd, please select Circle of Constant Area first, and then select the corresponding range from the drop-down box;
If the aperture used is in mm, select Fixed Diameter Circle and select the appropriate diameter and the software will automatically convert it to an area.
1.6. Select the desired air permeability unit and all parameters are set.
2 , online communication< /b>
2.1 Click the OK radio button at the top of the software, check it and then Wait you until prompted.
(1) Prompt The GThe instrument does not respond, please check the connection to the serial port or send the command again. , indicating that the instrument Communication with the computer is unsuccessful, check that the instrument is switched on and press F1, to bring up the test screen, or if the serial cable is firmly plugged in.
(2) Prompt The command was not sent successfully, please click OK again to complete the command to send! , indicating that the connection is successful, but there may be glitches and parameters are incorrect, click OK again and check the box.
(3) Prompt The computer below received all commands successfully and the test can be started! , indicating that it is ready, you can start testingInside.
3, Start test
3.1. Click the Calibration button to realize the same function as instrument reset to reset the sample pressure difference and nozzle pressure difference to zero to start the test.
3.2 Click the Start button, the instrument will automatically start the test and wait for the pressure difference the sample to stabilize for a while. After the time has elapsed, the test ends and the results are automatically entered in the list.
Note: nozzle pressure difference should be between 600-3300, air permeability can be calculated correctly. If Sample Pressure Diffenz is stable, Nozzle Pressure Difference is not within this range, the instrument will stop automatically to replace the nozzle, and continue testing until Nozzle Pressure Difference is within this range, the range Inside.
3.3, the end of a test,If the test is repeated, click Correct, Start to start the next test.
3.4. If you have adjusted the Set Differential Pressure, please click OK again to set Check it to ensure the correctness of the data. (If there is already test data in the list before adjusting the parameters, click OK and a prompt will appear. It is recommended to click Test Report to save the previous data before testing again)
4, Create test report
After a group or batch of tests is completed, click the Test Report to save the test results and enter the report parameters as you need.The data can be grouped to count the maximum, minimum and average values.Change the Number of Tests to Parameter Settings and click Test Report again to generate statistics as needed.
5 b>, test curve
If you need to save the current test curve, click the Test Curve button to save it as an image format that can be opened for viewing and printing.
1. Change nozzle on the software interface is used for debugging. After clicking Start for normal tests, the instrument will automatically switch to the nozzle set at startup.
2. After you click Start, the instrument will automatically update to change the nozzle, and there will be a prompt on the screen at this time. If there is an error, you can observe whether the instrument's action matches the prompt.