The electronic tensile testing machine is a tensile testing machine with mature development and high technological content. The testing machine is suitable for measuring the relationship between force and deformation of non-metallic materials such as rubber and plastic. It can also perform various mechanical experiments and analyzes such as stretching, bending, peeling, compression, indentation, adhesion, tearing, etc. of materials, parts and final products such as ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals. The following are some main performances required for the daily use of the tensile testing machine:
(1) Under the maximum load condition, the tensile testing machine repeated breaking test, some parts remain unaltered, and the relaxatiOn deformation affects the measurement accuracy of the broken specimen without affecting the part.
(2) Tension, compression and other external forces cannot produce samples, the load has no eccentricity and inclination.
(3) Apply the load gently and use oil pressure without creep.
(4) Each strain rate must be accurate and reliable at all times, and easily repeatable and reproducible.
(5) The measurement system has high sensitivity, which is usually observed by using each weight range thousands of times.
(6) The loading accuracy should be specified as +1%, but it should be stable and reproducible with very good performance.
(7) The response factor measurement system is good, that is, the tracking performance test shows that it is good, and the value shown agrees with that applied to the sample. The dynamic load is constantconsistent.
(8) The stiffness measurement system is high, and the loading speed has little effect on the test results.
(9) Increase or decrease in load indication error.
Believing that small variations are due to structural imperfections and causes of friction, this is considered a long-term decrease in accuracy.
(10) Easy to use and good performance.
(11) Easy to manage and maintain.