Test Steps for Effective Pore Diameter Dry Sieving Method and Wet Sieving Method
GeotextileEffective Pore Size Tester>Design Standard: IOS14799, JTG E50 etc.
Supporting screen diameter: 200 mm
Sifter lateral oscillation frequency: 221 times/min
Rotation radius: 12.5 mm
Vertical vibration frequency: 147 times/min
Vertical vibration amplitude: 8mm Stopwatch range and accuracy: 60min ± 0.1s Spherical sand particle size: 0.055mm, 0.068mm, 0.078mm, 0.098mm, 0.125mm, 0.200mm, 0.260mm, 0.300mm, 0.450mm , 0.680 mm each 300 g
Optional scale: 200 g, 0.01 g model YT030
Shape 680*420*750 Weight: 100 kg
Effective Aperture Tester>Test steps of the dry screening method and the wet screening method:
(1) Dry screening method
1. Cut the sample 5×n Block n is the group number of selected particles. During the formaln testing, the standard granules and samples should be conditioned according to the regulations.
2. Lay each sample in the same group flat and without creases on the supporting mesh screen, which can support the sample without sinking.
3. Choose a standard granulate with a finer particle size, weigh out 50g and spread evenly over the surface of the sample.
4. Clamp the sieve frame, sample and receiving tray onto the vibrating sieve machine. Start the machine and shake the sieve sample for 10 minutes.
5. After shutdown, weigh and record the mass of standard granules flowing through the sample, then replace a new sample set.
6. Repeat the procedures given in 2-5 with the next group of coarser standards until the sieving rate of not less than three groups of continuous grading standards is achieved and one sieving ratee of a group less than 5%.
II Wet sieving process
1. First weigh the dry weight of the sample and then soak it in water with wetting agent until saturated for at least 12 hours.
2. Take the sample out of the water and clamp it flat and tension-free in the clamping device.