The salt spray test chamber mainly simulates the corrosion of salt spray in the natural environment, such as. B. Some metals, stone products, decorations and other surface-coated items, commonly used outdoors and used in the natural environment In the future, it will be corroded by the small amount of salt spray in the air, and the salt spray test chamber simulates the salt spray situation in the natural Environment to understand salt spray corrosion tests on the test items the corrosion resistance of the product.
After each salt spray test with the salt spray test chamber, it must be cleaned in good time to ensure that the performance of the devices is maintained. In addition, regular maintenance and cleaning are required to avoid accumulation of dust, oil and impurities, which can affect the spraying effect and easily lead to equipment failureto. Timely cleaning and timely maintenance is a good salt spray test chamber maintenance habit, especially for some laboratories, regular maintenance is particularly important, so as not to affect the test accuracy.
The regular maintenance and cleaning methods of the salt spray test chamber are as follows:
1. When the test time exceeds one month, please replace the water in the heating tank.
2. If the saline solution for the test has not been used for more than a week, please do not use it again, so as not to affect the quality of the test.
3. If the test time exceeds 720 hours, drain the accumulated water in the air compressor each time the number of hours has passed.
4. When the test time exceeds 500 hours, please replace the oil in the air compressor.
5. Replace the air compressor oil, start the air comprdon't eat.
6. If it is a long time before the next test, please wash the inside of the test chamber and drain the water in the heating tank after the test is completed.
Drain the water in the boiler - pull out the rubber stopper at the bottom.
Isolate the water drain in the sink - Pull out the middle rubber plug.
Drain the water in the preheat reservoir - pull out the inner rubber plug.
7. Always keep the machine clean and wipe the machine with a cotton cloth before and after each use to keep it clean.