The function of the high and low temperature humidity test chamber> is well known in the environmental testing industry, but few people know its details and functions. Therefore, Shanghai Linpin Instrument Co.,Ltd. the technical engineer summarizes the following precautions for everyone, hoping to help users in need for reference:
1.should be exceeded 30 °. Keep the box in a vertical condition and never place it upside down or horizontally.
2.It is forbidden to grab the doorknob or pull the capacitor to avoid damage to the device. The test box is powered and the power-on time should be ≥1h;
3. After each test, take out the DUT and wipe the inner wall of the test box to keep the inner box clean;
4. Power supply When the Spvoltage fluctuates greatly, if the power supply is repeatedly cut off, the use of the high and low temperature damp heat test chamber should be suspended and the power supply should be cut off to prevent the compressor from burning out. After shutting down the high and low temperature moist heat test chamber, do not turn on the power to start the compressor immediately. It should be stopped for 2-5 minutes before starting;
5. When the test chamber is in operation and during operation, the number of door openings should be minimized to reduce cold air overflow;
6 .Cleaning and balancing of circulating fan blades and condenser fans: similar to cleaning the evaporator, due to the different working environment of the test chamber, many small particles such as dust will condense on the circulating fan blades and condenser fans Cleaning:
7. The condenser should be cleaned every three monthsThe condenser fan should be inspected regularly, and the condenser should be decontaminated and dusted regularly to ensure good ventilation and heat exchange performance;
8. High and low temperature Damp heat test chamber should be placed in a place with good ventilation, low humidity and stable ground, and there should also be 60 to 70 cm of usage and maintenance space around it.