Heat and cold shock test chamber is an environmental test equipment that simulates high and low temperature shocks. This equipment is used to test material structures or composite materials. The level of resistance can detect the chemical change or physical damage of the sample due to thermal expansion and contraction in the shortest possible time.
But only with safe equipment can the test be performed effectively and the test can be perfect. So what are the main safety measures in the thermal shock test chamber? Let's have a look!
Heat and cold shock test chamberSafety protection measures:
1. Safe and Reliable Earth Protection Device
2. Independent working area overtemperature protection
3. Heater short circuit, overload protection
4. Power supply undervoltage, phase failure protection
5.Refrigerator overpressure, overload, oil djerk undervoltage protection
Hot and cold shock test chamber shall not be used for flammable or combustible tests, such as:
1. Ordinary ethane, alkylene oxide, acetone, benzene, methyl ethyl ketone and other substances whose ignition point is above -30°C but below 0°C.
2. Gasoline, propylene oxide, carbon disulfide and other substances with an ignition point below -30°C.
3. Kerosene, light oil, turpentine, isoamyl alcohol, acetic acid and other substances with an ignition point above 30 °C but below 65 °C.