1 Clarify the content and characteristics of the instrument and device data sets to be recorded>
>In accordance with the relevant government-enacted metrological standards, such as the requirements for the laboratory contained in the Laboratory Accreditation Guidelines 1. the file records:
(1) the name of the device and instrument;
(2) the device manufacturer, instrument model, or other certification marks;
(3) the date of purchase start, date of use, overall condition of the instrument at the time of purchase and registration of acceptance,
(4) calibration and verification certificates of the instrument,
(5) current location of the instrument, instructions and the like
(6) records of instrument failures, anomalies and maintenance . The above contents are essential, if any of them are missing, it means the equipment file contents are not perfect.
Equipment files have characteristics: (1) Instrument and equipment data files contain the manufacturer, the manufacturingdate, the date of purchase, the date of inspection and the time of use of each instrument, the owner of the equipment, the purpose of the equipment, the performance and characteristics of the instrument, etc. Integrity promotes a complete understanding and mastery of the performance and use of each instrument and each equipment. (2) Since different instruments have different functions, each instrument must have a unique identifier. When the above files are complete, it will come in handy to distinguish instruments of the same make and model and help determine the location of the equipment. (3) The instrument file should not only contain all the information about each device, but also contain a list for checking and browsing.
2 Purchase instruments and equipment and check the supplier's reputation and skill level
> Inspection instruments must be used when inspectingn be used Process A class of hardware equipment that has been acquired occupies a very important position in the inspection work. If the purchased instruments and equipment have poor performance, low stability and not guaranteed accuracy, etc., it will seriously affect the normal development of inspection work. The purchase of instruments must go through these steps:
(1) The purchase of instruments and equipment must complete the purchase application. The technical personnel who have mastered any of the technical methods, standards and performance standards of product inspection should propose the instrument purchase plan, and apply then fill in.
(2) According to the laboratory process specification documents, assign special personnel to conduct investigations and check whether they have the production license, license number, license certification mark, inspection certificate, etc. of measuring instruments. For portable microcomputer-controlled equipment, it is necessary to ask the instrument supplier for the backup data software of the control inspection program content, as well as other relevant required materials. If the purchase of imported devices is to meet our country's relevant requirements for metering companies, check whether this kind of devices is among the devices that are prohibited to be purchased and used in my country, and also check whether they have the import permit certificate , code and import approval mark and, after assessment and approval, with the approval seal of the responsible metrology administration unit 2. In addition, suppliers should choose suppliers with technical ability and comprehensive after-sales services. Ensure that the instruments purchased can receive technical upgrades in the future use process.
(3) The instruments and equipment to be procuredshould conform to measurement standards.
(4) It is necessary to sort and store all the material information of the supplier and make a list if necessary to facilitate future work needs.
3 Do a good job of instrument and equipment handover and acceptance and instrument troubleshooting>
After purchasing instruments according to the relevant Procedures and measurement standards, please contact professional technical staff to help troubleshoot instrument performance. This step can be divided into two parts:
(1) Please try to ask the instrument manufacturer's technical staff for help to debug the instrument.
(2) On-site training and inspection personnel As inspection personnel, they should understand the relevant operating specifications and procedures of the equipment, the preparatory work before using the equipment, the daily waunderstand equipment precautions and handling methods when equipment encounters abnormalities. After the device is successfully debugged, the device supplier, the person in charge of the purchasing unit and the inspection technicians of the relevant departments carry out an on-site device inspection and do a good job when handing over the device, necessary to carry out the instrument calibration according to the standard regulations.
4 Pay attention to the measurement and verification of instruments
> The purpose of the measurement and verification equipment is to ensure that the test data can be guaranteed accuracy and reliability of the results during the use of the instrument. Calibrating instruments in accordance with relevant standards and specifications can improve the accuracy and efficiency of inspection data. The legally required content of the instrument and device veradministration includes:
(1) Measurement standard devices This type of devices has relatively high metrological properties and is the highest standard basis to contribute to the unification of national measurement values. Its measured value does not have to relate to other base standards of the same magnitude.
(2) Auxiliary equipment and associated measurement standards are generally the corresponding measurement standards with the highest metrological characteristics in the designated department or area, and the measurement standards carried out by the inspection body in the area should be derived therefrom.
(3) Instruments used in work measurement refers to a type of measurement instruments used to measure product performance in daily measurement work.
5 Do a good job of daily maintenance, use equipment inspection and abnormal maintenance>
From the purchase application to the calibration and troubleshooting of the instruments, instrument management is in demand The staff and testing department staff work together silently and help each other to do this job well, which is the basis for the smooth testing work. After the equipment has been used, it is necessary to check the equipment operation and equipment maintenance to ensure that the inspection work is carried out smoothly and the inspection data is scientific and accurate.
In general, the maintenance content of equipment mainly includes:
(1) Daily maintenance work must be performed by inspectors. Maintenance work such as: removing dirt and dust after using the instrument, wiping and covering with an instrument cover
(2) Periodic maintenance is carried out by instrument management personnel. Maintenance methods such as: removing dirt from the water tank in the constant temperature air conditioner andhumidity and adding refrigerant; cleaning the pre-lick and adding lubricant to the contamination instrument; Carry out appropriate anti-corrosion treatment on the scale instrument and clean other equipment, etc. This link mainly maintains the related spare parts of the instrument.
For the operational inspection of instruments with frequent use and unstable performance, the inspection process must be carried out according to the verification steps specified for different types of instruments. Instrument maintenance work and operation inspection are two key contents in the instrument and equipment management, each of which has a different focus. For the instruments purchased in the year, the inspection work should formulate the planning plan according to the situation carry out instrument maintenance work and carry out operation inspection, and then follow the implementation plan.
Due to the influence of workplace conditions and environmental conditions, some instruments and equipment need to be removed from the laboratory when they are in use (e.g. cotton bale moisture meters for certified inspections of cotton, barcode scanners, etc.) and some instruments can only be used after leasing. Therefore, for the management of these devices, it is necessary not only to carry out regular maintenance and use inspections, but also to carry out maintenance supervision based on the conditions and environmental conditions of these devices and devices, and then organize special maintenance and management personnel ; For a major change, reduce frequent movements as much as possible to avoid damage to the instrument during transportation. Before you insrenting instruments and devices from other entities, you should familiarize yourself with the relevant indicators, performance, scope and accuracy of such instruments, check whether the service life exceeds the service life, etc.
The management of laboratory instruments and equipment is a project with many operational links and should be operated in a unified management and detailed division of labor. In this management process, every step should be implemented, especially the equipment operators, who should be careful, conscientious and responsible. A good job of managing laboratory instruments will help improve the effective use of instruments and equipment, improve work efficiency, ensure accurate and scientific inspection data, and meet customer needs and market developments.