Universal tensile testing machine is used to test various materials, semi-finished and finished products Tensile strength, compressive strength and elongation, elongation, can be used for peel, tear, bending, bending, compression and other tests, suitable for metals, plastics, rubber, textiles, synthetic chemicals, wires and cables, leather, etc. use in the industry.
Explains the operating procedures and related precautions of the Universal Tensile Testing Machine As follows:
1. Turn on the main switch, Turn on the power switch of the testing machine, check that all parts of the machine work normally, and prepare for the test.
2. Before the test, the maximum size of the test load should be estimated in order to select the appropriate sensor.
3. Clamp one end of the sample at the top of the jig, adjust the distance between the machine's jigs, adjust the lower jaws, and clamp the lower end of the test piece. Care must be taken to ensure that the sample is plumb and centered.
4. According to the loading speed required by the test, adjust the rotating speed of the loading speed indicator disc, and bring the rotating speed of the loading pointer with the rotating speed of the loading indicator discen in line.
AddCharging speed: before yielding - voltage increase rate 10 MPa/s after yielding - the movement speed of the movable chuck of the testing machine under load is not more than 0.5 l/min.
5. Turn off stop after sample is paused motor
6. Remove the broken specimen and measure the elongation. The value should be carefully recorded and used as a basis for calculation.
7. Finally, disconnect the power supply and carry out Wipe clean.
8. Pressure and flex tests may refer to the above article to use.
After completing the above rules, the operation of the tensile testing machine is basically I got it on the internet learned, but the tensile testing machine is a precision instrument and requires long maintenance.