High and low temperature test chamber> When tripping occurs What to do is:
Triggered A few analysis points:
1. During the operation of the test chamber, the main power supply is triggered occasionally;
2. The upper stage main power switch also triggers together every time it triggers;
3. The test box cannot be restarted after being triggered;
4. High and low-temperature humid heat boxes often have power outages;
5. High temperature auto-trigger;
6. Always stumble when running at low temperature.
Reason for analysis:
1. In such cases, check one by one, first set the machine to high temperature (40 degrees Celsius or 60 degrees Celsius), set the humidity to 0, and click Sie to run to see if the machine triggers, if so, the heating pipe is short-circuited, causing leakage, our driver will protect it and then the triggering phenomenon occurs. connected, simply replace the heating hose and operate. Very simple.
2. Then set the humidity level and then continue clicking to see if the machine trips. If it trips, it means the humidification tube is shorted and there is an electrical leak. If this happens, simply loosen the screws on the driver's side baffle, remove the baffle, and it will appear Go to a humidifier tube, pull out the two wires on it, remove the 6 socket head screws on the cover and replace the humidifier tube. You need to tie the temperature sensor to the humidification tube. dehydrationprotection, over-temperature protection.
Fix these errors, you should investigate the cause of the error . Most of these cases are due to improper use by the customer in the early stages. If there is no water, this is the moisture running, which will keep the humidification tube dry and affect the life of the humidification tube if there is no over-temperature alarm. Therefore, we ask customers to read the instructions carefully before operating the high and low temperature alternating humid heat box, and then when the machine is not filled with pure water or when you add water for the first time, remember, do not adjust the humidity to avoid machine alarm and affect the life of machine parts.