Electro-Hydraulic Servo Universal Testing Machine> is widely used in mechanical testing of building materials and metal materials because of its good control performance and testing accuracy. In large metallurgical plants and in the laboratories of quality control bodies, there are often several electrohydraulic servo universal testing machines for high-load operation. Most testers lack maintenance experience, so these and other problems are common. Manufacturers and users are concerned. Some users even complain that the equipment is too delicate, not as good as the old hydraulic press. As is well known, the electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine is a high-precision instrument that combines light, mechanics and electricity and is not a productive device. How can it be used as an old scalper?
In fact, although the electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine is precise, it is not delicate. As long as you master the following ten tips, you will will be able to use it without any problems.
1. Cleaning and cleaning: During the test, there will inevitably be some dust, such as scale, metal debris, etc. If not cleaned in time, it will not only wear and scratch the surface of some parts more seriously, if this dust enters the hydraulic system of the electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine, it will have very serious consequences, such as clogging the valve hole and scratching the piston surface. Cleaning the machine;
2. Conduct the relevant test with an appropriate jig , otherwise not only the test will not be successful, but also the device will be damaged: The electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine is in the Regel only equipped with a device for standard samples If you want to make non-standard samples, such as B. Steel strands, lapped steel, etc., you need to add appropriate devices; there are also some ultra-hard materials, such as B. spring steel, etc., you must use clips made of special materials. Otherwise the device will be damaged; 3. Hydraulic oil: The liquid level of the oil tank needs to be checked frequently and refill the oil in time, generally the oil should be changed every 2000-4000 hours of use, but the most important thing is that the oil temperature does not exceed 70℃ . If the oil temperature is above 60°C, the cooling system must be switched on;
4. Filters: For filters without a clogging indicator, usually replace them every 6 months. In the case of filters with a clogging indicator, these must be constantly monitored and replaced immediately if the indicator alarms;
5. Accumulators: OnSome electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machines are equipped with accumulators, and the accumulators must ensure the pressure is in the normal operating state. If the pressure is insufficient, the pressure must be refilled immediately. The accumulator may only be filled with nitrogen.
6. The components are subject to regular inspection: All pressure control valves, flow control valves, pump controllers and signaling devices such as pressure relays, limit switches and thermal relays must be regularly inspected;
7. Cooler: Air-cooled cooling Die Clean the equipment pollution regularly, in the case of water cooling, regularly observe whether the cooling copper pipe is cracked or leaking, apply lubricating oil to prevent dry friction,
9. The fasteners of the electro-hydraulic servo universal test The machine should be locked regularly: the vibration after Sample breakage often results in some fasteners loosening and it must rbe locked periodically inspection (about 30 working days in normal use) to avoid large losses due to loose fasteners.
10. Other checks: Be vigilant and pay close attention to details to spot signs of accidents early and avoid major accidents. This applies in particular to the initial commissioning of the system. Always check for external leaks, contamination, damaged components, and unusual noises from pumps, clutches, etc.