The electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine is widely used in the mechanical testing of building materials and metal materials due to its good control performance and testing accuracy. In large metallurgical plants and in the laboratories of quality control bodies, there are often several electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machines for high-load operation. Most testers lack maintenance experience, so these and other problems are common. Manufacturers and users are concerned.
Actually an electro-hydraulic servo universal test The machine is precise but not filigree: If you master the following ten tips, you will be able to use them with ease.
1. Cleaning Cleaning and cleaning: During the testwill inevitably produce some dust, such as scale, metal debris, etc. If it is not cleaned in time, it will not only cause wear and scratches on the surface of some parts, but more seriously. If these dusts enter the hydraulic system of the electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine, this has very serious consequences such as valve bore clogging and piston surface scratching. Therefore, cleaning after each use is very important and the testing machine must be kept clean;
2. Use an appropriate jig Carry out the appropriate test, otherwise not only the test will not be very successful, but also the jig will be damaged: The electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine is usually only equipped with a jig for standard samples If you don'tt want to produce standard samples, such as must use the clips made of special materials, otherwise the attachments will be damaged;
3. refill oil in time; as a rule, the oil should be changed every 2000 to 4000 hours of operation; but the most important thing is that the oil temperature does not exceed 70 °C, and the oil temperature should not exceed 60 °C. The cooling system must be on;
4. Filter: The filter without a clogging indicator should be replaced every 6 months. In the case of filters with a clogging indicator, these must be constantly monitored and replaced immediately if the indicator alarms;
5. Accumulators: Some electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machines are equipped with accumulators, and the accumulators pressure must work normally. If you find the pressure is insufficient, you must immediately refill the pressure; only fill the accumulator with nitrogen;
6. Regular inspection of components: all pressure control valves, flow control valves, pump controllers and signals such as pressure relays, limit switches and thermal relays. All installations must be checked regularly;
7. Cooler: The Air-cooled radiator scale should be cleaned regularly, water-cooled radiator should be regularly inspected for cracks and leaks in the cooling copper tube;
8. Apply lubricating oil regularly to prevent dry friction;
9 electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine should be locked regularly: the vibration after the specimen breaks often causes some fasteners to loosen loose firmware causes large losses.
10. Other Inspections: Be vigilant and pay close attention to the details, and you can recognize the signs of accidents early and prevent serious accidents. This is especially true when the device is first put into operation. Always pay attention to external leaks, pollutants, bdamaged components and unusual noise pumps, clutches, etc.