UV aging test chamber is a commonly used test chamber product suitable for sunlight Artificial light source resistance and aging test of non-metallic materials using 8 UV fluorescent lamps with a rated power of 40W as the light source.
1. If the UV aging tester does not work In this case, it should be kept dry and disconnected from the power supply.
2. Drain the water in the test machine test Remove, dry the studio and closet.
3. Do not expose the sensor device to excessive exposure in the studiohe force effect;
4. UV aging test chamber is the best solution. Place it in a well-ventilated place (it is recommended to install a fan to keep the room ventilated), and it should not be installed in a dusty place;
5. If the UV aging test box fails and cannot be eliminated by yourself, please contact the relevant staff and do not privately disassemble;
6. The test box has not been used for a long time, and the water source, power supply and various parts, after confirming that they are correct, start the UV aging test chamber;
7. Operators should wear safety goggles and covers as ultraviolet radiation is harmful to personnel (especially the eyes). High hazards, therefore Operators should minimize exposure to ultraviolet light (contact time should be <1 minute);
8. Prevent chemicals from coming into contact with this UV aging test chamber; (keep away from flammable and explosive materials);
9. UV aging test chamber effluent drainage system must be installed;
10. After each test, remove the sample and clean the inside of the UV-Alt
11. After use, remember to cover the plastic cover. Remove them in time to keep the appearance of the box clean and prevent dust from entering the box.