The Leeb hardness tester represents a kind of testing equipment. The basic principle is that an impact body with a certain mass under a certain test force hits the surface of the sample, and measures the impact speed and rebound of the impact body at a distance of 1mm from the sample surface speed , which induces a voltage proportional to the speed according to the principle of electromagnetism. >
Portable Leeb hardness tester> with steps:>
1. Place a flat and clean specimen or test piece between the indenter and the anvil, and the surface to be tested should face the indenter be ;>
2. Holding the upper and lower hands, apply steady and even force until you feel the upper and lower grips have been pushed down. At this point, the end face of the indenter has been pressed firmly against the piece being tested More force can be applied, but this is unnecessary and does not affect the measurement, because the hardness value depends entirely on the test force of the loaded spring;>
3. Read the hardness value from the measuring head. When reading, you still need to hold the handle to avoid reading errors. >
When using the Leeb Portable Hardness Tester>, you need to pay special attention to the following points: >
1. Antifouling, the instrument should be duringof use, frequently wiped with a soft cloth to remove adhesion on the surface of the instrument, especially dust and dirt on the support surface of the anvil and sleeve, especially to prevent dirt from entering the dial gap or around the indenter. A large amount of dirt entering from the above parts will affect the measurement accuracy or cause errors;
2, Anti-corrosion, although all parts of the Leeb portable hardness tester are However, if it is not properly maintained or used for a long time at the production site without paying attention to maintenance, it can also cause that some parts rust. Pay attention during use. In addition to frequent wiping, special attention should be paid to avoid water, many parts will rust if they Whatexposed to water, and water in the meter head will rust and die, and the instrument will be scrapped;
3. fall protection. This instrument consists of many precision parts. If it falls, some parts will be permanently damaged;
4. Don't disassemble. Ensuring the lateral measurement accuracy of the Leeb hardness tester depends on the good interaction of some precision parts. Therefore disassembly is not allowed except for the parts that are allowed to be disassembled during calibration.
Before operating the portable Leeb-Härtester preparation. Place the standard hardening block between the anvil and indenter, hold the handle, apply sufficient pressure and read the gauge head reading. If the reading of the measuring head is equal to the hardness value of the standard hardness block, the device does not need to be calibrated, otherwise a correction needs to be made.