1. The instrument shall not be used in an environment with moisture and corrosive gases storage and use.
Used for the first time (if not for a long time ) The machine needs to work 2 hours before testing to avoid inaccurate readings for the first use.
2. Power outage or blackout for some reasons, turn off the power switch immediately. If restart is required, it must be started at an interval of more than 30 minutes, so as not to burn the compressor if it is turned on quickly.
3. This device isonly suitable for laboratory testing can not be used as an ordinary freezer, otherwise the warranty will not be valid.
4. It is strictly forbidden to run for a long time when not in use.
5. During transport, the angle of inclination must not exceed 45 °C, so that there is no compressor or system failure. When using, remove all packaging. The back of the freezer is greater than 50cm and the sides are more than 15cm from the wall. The freezer should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, avoid working in the sun, and stay away from swimming pools, heat sources, magnetic fields and various volatile and corrosive substances.
6. Independent sockets, sockets and cables must be usedThe current carrying capacity should not be less than 10A and the outlet must be reliably grounded. p>
7. The power supply is single-phase AC, 50 Hz, voltage 220 --242V, the voltage is unstable, please install a voltage stabilizer more than 5 times the input power, and use a voltage stabilizer to adjust: 220V 50Hz 15A This instrument needs to be grounded
1. When placing the sample, the sample and the sample, the sample There must be a certain distanceto the inner tank of the freezer to ensure the flow of cold air and uniform cooling.
2. In the test of high humidity objects and volatile objects with moisture, please wrap in a food bag with good sealant or cling paper to prevent moisture from escaping and icing in the working space, affecting cooling.
3. It is strictly forbidden to store volatile, flammable gas, liquid, such as alkali, acid, gasoline, alcohol and other items.
4. Do not drop too many samples at once, otherwise the compressor will not stop for a long time and the temperaturein the box is slowly sinking, which does not meet the requirements.
5. Finish the workAfter finishing, turn off the power, take out the frozen sample, open the freezer door so that it heats up naturally, the thawing layer melts, drain the water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.