The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is a kind of relatively sophisticated device that can be used to test the compatibility of products under various environmental conditions by adjusting the environmental temperature and humidity. The constant temperature and humidity testing machine is also a relatively expensive testing instrument, so in the normal use process, we need to do proper maintenance and maintenance on the machine to ensure the stability and durability of machine operation.
1. Due to the general value of the temperature and humidity box they are all relatively high. We recommend placing them in a relatively mild temperature environment. Our experience is below 8°C ~ 23°C. Laboratories that do not have this condition must be equipped with adequate air san air conditioner (air-cooled) or cooling tower (water-cooled).
2. Adhere to dedicated professional management. Conditional units should send special personnel to the supplier's factory for training and study from time to time to get more professional experience and ability in maintenance and repair.
3. Clean the condensation regularly (every 3 months) Condenser: For air-cooled compressors, the condenser fan should be inspected regularly, and the condenser should be decontaminated and dusted to ensure good ventilation and heat exchange performance, for water-cooled compressors, the water supply pressure and water inlet temperature must be ensured ensure the appropriate flow ratetet and the inside of the condenser must be cleaned and descaled regularly to maintain its continuous heat exchange performance.
4. Regular (every 3 months) cleaning and evaporation (dehumidifier) device: Due to the different degrees of purity of the test products, under the action of forced air circulation, many small particles such as dust will condense on the evaporation (dehumidifier) device, and it should also be cleaned regularly.
5. Circulation fan blades, condensation Clean and level air blower Balance: Similar to cleaning the evaporator, due to the different working environment of the test chamber, many small particles such as dust will condense on the circulating fan blade and condenser fan, so it shouldbe cleaned regularly.
6. Cleaning Water Paths and Humidifiers: If the water path is not smooth and the humidifier is calcified, it is easy to cause the humidifier to burn dry, which may damage the humidifier. Therefore, the water path and the humidifier must be cleaned regularly.
7. Insist on completing each test Finally, set the temperature close to ambient temperature, work for about 30 minutes, then turn off the power and clean the interior wall of the studio.
8. Under the guidance of staff, so as to avoid unnecessary injury or damagedamage to the equipment.
9. If the product is not used for a long time, the product should be turned on every six months, and the turn-on time should not be less than 1 hour.
Maintenance principle: Due to environmental assessment chamber it passes mainly consisting of electrical, refrigeration and mechanical systems, so if there is a problem with the equipment, all equipment should be checked and analyzed comprehensively and systematically. In general, the process of analysis and assessment can first take place outside and then inside, i.e. first eliminate external factors such as cooling water, power supply, etc. systematicche Analysis and Judgment, To find the cause of the fault, you can also use the reverse method: first use the wiring diagram to determine whether there is a problem with the electrical system, and finally determine whether there is a problem with the refrigeration system. Do not blindly disassemble or replace parts before determining the cause of the failure to avoid unnecessary trouble.
Currently, the environmental testing equipment market is constantly changing, consumption Those , who more and more follow the quality of the instrument. Now the high and low temperature boxes are getting better and more refined. It has won the favor of many industries, so it can be used in various industries.