Basic maintenance of constant temperature and humidity test chamber
1 , Refrigeration technology and mechanics If there is a problem with the system, the entire system should therefore be comprehensive and systematically reviewed and analyzed. In general, the process of analysis and assessment can first take place outside and then inside, i.e. first eliminate external factors such as cooling water, power supply, etc. The comprehensive analysis and assessment of the system can use the reverse method to find out the cause of the fault: first find out if there is a problem with the electrical system using the electrical schematic, and then find out if there is a problem with the refrigeration system. Before finding out the cause of the failure, do not blindly disassemble or discard any partsexchange to avoid unnecessary problems.
2. Due to the temperature (humidity) value of the box is average. They are all relatively high. Daohan recommends placing them in a relatively mild temperature environment. Our experience temperature value is 8°C~23°C. For laboratory that does not have this condition, it must be equipped with an appropriate air conditioner (air-cooled) or cooling tower (water-cooled).
3. Clean the condensation regularly (every 3 months) Condenser: For air-cooled compressors, the condenser fan should be inspected regularly, and the condenser should be decontaminated and dusted to ensure good ventilation and heat exchange performance, for water-cooled compressors, the water supply must be securedThe pressure and water inlet temperature must be ensured with the appropriate flow rate and the inside of the condenser must be cleaned and descaled regularly to maintain its continuous heat exchange performance.
4. Regular (every 3 months) cleaning and evaporation (dehumidifier): Due to the different degrees of purity of the test products, it is recommended to use the forced recirculationAfter use, a lot of dust and other small particles will condense on the evaporator (dehumidifier), so it should be cleaned regularly.
5. Cleaning and calibration and balance: Similar to cleaning the evaporator, due to the different working environment of the test chamber, many small particles such as dust will condense on therotating fan blades and the condenser fan and should be cleaned regularly.
6. Water way and humidifier cleaning: If the water way is not smooth dirt on the humidifier can easily cause the humidifier to burn dry, which can damage the humidifier. Therefore, the water path and the humidifier must be cleaned regularly.
7. Insist on changing the temperature after each test set it close to the ambient temperature, work for about 30 minutes, then cut off the power and clean the studio inner wall.
8. If the equipment needs to be moved, it has toIt is best to go to Hongzhan Under the guidance of the company's technical staff to avoid unnecessary damage or damage to the equipment.
9. Long-term shutdown and non-use should regularly turn on the product for at least 1 hour every six months.