The stability of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is a very important factor in the use process, but this factor is not determined by the manufacturer's production and use, but mainly depends on the user's use method, such as in some small things that need to be observed during the test, but some operators just don't pay attention to them, which leads to large errors in the test. In order to avoid this situation, the editor summarizes the factors that must be taken care of during the testing process, hoping that everyone will bring some help.
1. Before starting the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, check whether the power supply is stable.
2. To avoid electric shock or malfunction and failure, please do not turn on the power before the wiring and installation are completed.
3. For a failureTo prevent the constant temperature and humidity test chamber during use, power supply should be provided within the rated voltage.
4. The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is a non-explosion-proof product and cannot be used in an environment with flammable or explosive gases.
5. Please do not try to open the door of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber when it is running, because opening the door during the high temperature test may cause severe burns to the operator while in the cold test, the door is opened at the same time , it may cause frostbite on the staff and freezing of the evaporator, which will affect the cooling effect. If you need to open it, please take some protective measures and shorten the time to open the door.
During the test, the stability of the test chamberwith constant temperature and humidity very important, but user safety is more important, so you must fully understand the precautions before use carelessness, the unexpected happened.