Regular maintenance of instruments and gauges:
1. If the instrument is not used for a long time, unplug the power cord and put the probes and knobs in the accessory box.
2. The monitor screen should only be wiped with a dry cloth.
3. After each monitoring, clean the probe with a dry cloth or paper towel. Probes, especially uterine contraction pressure probes, should be protected from moisture and placed on the probe holder after use.
4. Be careful not to damage the surface of the instrument, especially the probes, buttons and connecting cables are strictly protected from mechanical damage, and stop using immediately after damage. Especially during the working process, do not turn off the power arbitrarily, develop a good habit and turn off the power after various operations have been completedare closed.
5. Do not remove, pack and transport the instrument within 10 minutes after shutdown.
6. Turn off the host after daily use. Wipe the probe and buttons with some alcohol for disinfection Be careful not to use too much alcohol to avoid penetrating the probe.
7. Keep records of the operation of the instrument, especially the timing and phenomenon of failure, to facilitate maintenance and investigation.