Aging Test Chamber Maintenance>: p>
1. The unit's sewage drainage system must be installed on site.
2. Whether the power cord is properly connected to the specifications and is truly grounded.
3. After the test is finished, cut off the power of the whole machine
4. It is strictly forbidden for non-professionals to operate this device.
5. In the laboratory, fans should be inventilate the room.
6. Avoid applying external force to the housing.
7. Keep the case clean and avoid dust entering Cabinet
8th. After each test, the sample should be removed and the inner container of the device should be cleaned.
9. Before each use, check the shift control