1. Precautions for new devices in constant temperature and humidity test chamber>
1. For single use, please open the flap on the top right side of the box to check if any components are loose or falling off during shipping.
2. When you test the device, set both temperature controllers to 0°C, fill the water tank with pure water, carry out the damp-heat test, and observe the bio-water tank, humidifier and wet-bulb tank in the electrical control cabinet ( these three components are on the same horizontal line, circulating when determined in oneIf there is no water in the device, there may be air in the water pipe connecting these three devices. Please push out the air with your hands until the water level is at the same level.
3. Open the door and observe Check for water in the wet ball pan under the sensor and for wet ball gauze. Normally 2/3 of the water level should be in the sink.
4. Then follow the steps above. That is, the humidity test run can be performed and the dry bulb temperature is set to 50 and the wet bulb temperature to 49.0°C (corresponding to a humidity of 95% RH). During the trial operation, pay attention to whether the device has any abnormalitiesis.
5. Constant Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber There may be a slight odor when you first start up a new device.
6. The compressor cannot be started frequently. (Reduce compressor life).
2. Points to consider when operating the constant temperature and humidity test chamber
1, Constant temperature During operation of the wet test chamber when itis not strictly necessary, please do not open the door and put your hands in the test cabinet carelessly, otherwise the following adverse consequences may result.
① The inside of the test chamber remains at high temperature, which is easy to cause burns; ② The hot gas may trigger a fire alarm and cause malfunction.
2. When operating the instrument, please do not arbitrarily change the value of the set parameters, so as not to affect the control accuracy of the device.
3. Pay attention to the test Timely refill water to prevent the humidifier from drying out and causing failure.
4. If there are abnormalities in the lab, stop using and immediately check whether there is any abnormality or burnt smell.
5. Wear heat-resistant gloves or pick-and-place tools when picking and placing objects. Be careful of burns and the time should be as short as possible.
6. When the device is running, do not open the control box to avoid dust or electric shock entering.
7. During low temperature operation, please do not open the door to prevent water and ice from leaking out of the evaporator and other cooling components, which will reduce the efficiency of the equipment.
8. If it is necessary to perform a nighttime wet heat test, refill the distilled water tank when staff leave.>>