What's wrong with the insufficient displacement of the compressor in the constant Detach temperature and humidity test chamber? >
The compressor is a constant temperature and Humidity test The core component of the cold box, the real task of the compressor is to increase the pressure and bring the suction pressure condition to the discharge pressure condition.
Insufficient exhaust volume is test chamber with constant temperature and humidity> Compressors are prone to failure, mainly due to the following reasons:
1. Air intake filter failure: pollution and clogging, reducing the volume of exhaust gas; the intake pipe is too long, the diameter of the pipe is too small, so the increase in suction resistance will affect the air volume ;
2.Reducing the compressor speed will reduce the displacement: The air compressor is used improperly because the air compressor displacement is based on a certain altitude, designed according to the altitude, suction temperature and humidity. If it is used on a plateau that the exceeds the above standards, the suction pressure decreases, and the displacement inevitably decreases.
3.The cylinder, piston and piston ring are badly worn and out of tolerance, which increases the relevant clearance and leakage, which affects the exhaust gas volume
4. The stuffing box is not tight and the air leakage reduces the air volume.
5. The influence of the failure of the intake and exhaust valvesntile of the compressor in the test chamber with constant temperature and humidity on the displacement. Metal fragments or other foreign objects fall between the valve seat and the valve plate of the air valve, resulting in lax closing and air leakage. This not only affects the displacement, but also affects the change in interstage pressure and temperature. The occurrence of this problem may be due firstly to manufacturing quality problems, such as warping of the valve plate, and secondly to severe wear of the valve plate, the valve seat and valve head and forming a Leak.
6. The gas valve spring force does not match the gas force well. If the spring force is too , the valve plate will slowly open, if the spring force is too weak, the valve plate will not close in time, which will affect not only the volume of gas, but also the increase in power, as well as the life of the valve plate and spring.. At the same time weit also affects the change in gas pressure and temperature.
7. The pressing force of the compressed air valve is unsuitable. If the pressing force is small, air will leak. Of course, overtightening will not work, and the valve cover will be deformed and damaged.