Salt Spray Test Chamber SOP Standard Operating Procedures and Abnormal Handling
Salt Spray Test Chamber SOP Standard Operating Procedures:
1. Connect the salt spray test chamber power supply and the air compressor power supply and the air compressor and test chamber pass through the tracheal connection.
2. The waste water tank and the exhaust pipe are well connected.
3. There are four places in the test box where water needs to be added, namely the box body, the saturated barrel, the water seal and the saltwater tank. Until the low water level light on the control panel goes out, otherwise it can't work normally. 4. The samples are placed in the test box and the placement angles are 15° and 30°.
5. Set the test temperature: Set according to the required standard (“▲” key to increase, “▼” key to decrease)
NSS, AASS test: laboratory temperature 35℃, barrel with saturated air The Temtemperature is 47 °C.
CASS test: laboratory temperature 50°C, barrel temperature with saturated air 63°C. 6. Set test time: 1~9999(S,M,H) adjustable(+ button to increase; - button to decrease)
7. Press the salt spray test box power on, press buttons, preheat and reach set temperature. Note: The test cover must be closed and handled carefully to avoid damage.
8.Press the spray button: open the discharge valve before the air compressor, adjust the pressure to 0.2-0.4Mpa primary pressure, adjust the pressure control valve to 0.07-0.17Mpa, the pressure can be obtained from the pressure gauge knowledge (clockwise increase, counterclockwise decrease).
9. Press the timing button to count according to the set time. 10. After the test, turn off the spray switch first, then turn on the demist switch for about 20 minutes.
11. After the temperature in the box has been removed, turn off all switches on the salt spray test box. Then you can open the door to take out the sample;
12. During the test, if there is no special requirement, it is forbidden to open the door on the way;If there is an abnormal phenomenon during the salt spray test, please refer to the processing of the abnormal function assessment table.
Salt spray chamber maintenance common sense salt spray corrosion test chamber can not rise to the set temperature Reasons for failure, salt spray chamber:
1 laboratory temperature controller set temperature is too low;2 laboratory safety circuit breaker The setting is too low; 3 heater failure; 4 failure of the electromagnetic relay; 5 controller failure; Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber Repair Procedure: Set the temperature controller to the required temperature; Set the Sicsafety switch on to the required temperature; notify the repair company.
Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber The amount of spray in the salt spray chamber is rare.
Causes of error: 1. The syringe is placed too low 2. The glass filter of the preheating tank is clogged 3. The pressure is set too low.
Treatment method: increase 1 sprayer; 2 glass filter is clean; 3 Regulator is set to a pressure of one kilogram per square centimeter and the air compressor is set to a pressure of 2 kilograms per square centimeter.
Some basic faults and maintenance methods of salt spray corrosion test chamber, if there is a testbox inspection fault, you cannot fix it by yourself. Please contact a technician in time to do the above maintenance.