The constant temperature and humidity chamber> requires a regular inspection :
1. Check and adjust the water level of the wet bulb The water level of the cylinder should not be too high, causing the water to overflow the water tank, or too low, causing the wet bulb test cloth to absorb water abnormally, affecting the accuracy of the wet bulb? The water level should be kept will be about 60% full. To adjust the water level in the tank, you can adjust the height of the tank (adjust the screws on both sides).
2. Replacing the wet bulb test cloth as a test cloth The surface is dirty or hard, or the TeThe cloth must be replaced after the temperature check is complete and before the temperature and humidity check continues. The test cloth should be replaced every three months. When replacing, the temperature measuring body (sensor) should be wiped with a clean cloth. When replacing a new test cloth, it should be cleaned first.
3. Inspection and maintenance of the humidifier inside the humidifier The water reservoir should be replaced once a month to ensure clean water quality, and the humidifying water tray should be cleaned once a month to ensure smooth water flow.
4. Check the over-temperature protection when the unit is running, the maximume Over-temperature protection setting value plus 20℃~30℃. When the temperature in the test chamber rises to the set point of over-temperature protection, the power supply to the heater will be cut off immediately and the over-temperature warning light “OVERHEAT” will be on, but the fan will keep running and unattended for a long time, please be sure to check it before operating Is the overtemperature protection set correctly? (Wet bulb over temperature protection setting is 120°C).
5. Condenser dust removal The condenser should be serviced regularly and monthly. Use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust adhering to the condenser cooling grille, or use high-pressure air to blow off the dust.
6. cleaning and wartion inside and outside the box ﹝material ﹞cleaning. The power distribution room should be cleaned at least once a year. When cleaning, you can use a vacuum cleaner to extract the interior dust. The outside of the box should also be cleaned more than once a year. Wipe with soapy water before cleaning.
After -Sales service: one years warranty, lifetime maintenance!