1. The maximum pressure of the pressure control valve on the back of the salt spray corrosion test chamber is 2kg, do not set the pressure too large, otherwise it may damage the pipe fittings.
2. The maximum pressure of the pressure control valve in the front is set to Excessive pressure will damage the pipe fittings.
3. The manual water switch must be turned off when refill water, otherwise the water in the pressure barrel will be spouted out from the manual water filling port.
4. Pay attention to the indicator of the lack of water brine tank, if beforehanden If the brine water shortage indicator flashes, top up with brine immediately.
5. Do not place the salt spray can outdoors, avoid direct sunlight.
6. Handle it with care.
7. When the spray nozzle is broken or the spray volume is insufficient ,
① Please check whether the air pressure is normal;
②Check whether the small holes at the front of the two glass tubes of the nozzle are on the same straight line;
③Check whether the nozzle is clear.
8. Please clean the salt spray chamber once or twice a month to keep the salt spray cleanchamber and reduce test errors.
9. Place the fog collection funnel horizontally for accurate sampling.
10 . If it is not used for a long time, please drain all the water in the salt spray chamber.
11. The touch screen and control box are precision electronic components. Prevent water, salt water or other liquids from getting inside.