High and Low Temperature Test Chamber> Routine maintenance is inevitable, and regular instrument maintenance is also one of the necessary means to extend the life of the test chamber. Users should maintain the high and low temperature test chamber regularly.
In addition to the maintenance and repair of important systems, small parts must not be neglected, such as e.g. The following Dongguan Haotian editors will give you advice one by one:
1) Wet ball gauze. The wet ball gauze should be replaced frequently. If the wet ball gauze hardens for too long, the water absorption will become poor, causing the moisture to show 100%.In this case, the wet ball gauze should be replaced immediately.
2) Door handles. Door handles generally use non-reactive door handles. If damaged, it will cause inconvenience to the user and the manufacturer should be contacted for replacement.
3) sealing tape. The sealing tape is made of silicone rubber sealing tape, which can withstand aging for 15 years and long-term temperature resistance from -80° to 200°. Do not pull or pull the sealing strip during use, which will cause the sealing strip to fall off. It is also necessary to regularly check whether there is any deformation or gaps, and if there are, they should be repaired in time, otherwise it may affect the uniformity of the high and low temperature test chamber.
4) Hose. There are many water pipes in the waterway system and users should regularly check that the hoses andight or constipated. If the blockage is due to contaminated water quality, attention should be paid to the test water.
5) Screws. Added to this is the phenomenon of loose screws after prolonged use of the test box. It should be checked regularly, and if it is found to be loose, it should be tightened in time to avoid the occurrence of falling parts.