What problems arise when operating the tensile testing machine and plastic tensile machine? how to s
Plastic traction machine is a commonly used experimental tool, widely used in many industries. All instruments have certain problems with use, and the tensile testing machine is no exception. Certain problems also arise with use. One of the most common problems is that the measurement data is inaccurate or the measurement value is too large, so how do we solve this problem?Today the editor introduces you to the inaccurate processing of the measurement data of the Way plastic traction machine. I hope it can help everyone.
1. There is no reset operation at the beginning of the test, and the test begins without returning to zero, so the test results are inaccurate.
2. After the sensor has been used for a period of time, the strain undergoes elastic deformation with no return. In fact, this stretching deformation is very small. In general, the coefficient of the force sensor needs to be recalibrated once a year, the data weare corrected.
3. The specimen is not properly clamped during the test and the test results are inaccurate.
4. The test speed during the plastic traction machine test is not standard, too fast or too slow will lead to different test results.
5. The force sensor will be damaged if subjected to an external force or used with excessive capacity.
Through simple examples everyone should have a general understanding. I hope this short text can prevent users from making the same mistakes when testing the tensile testing machine.